- Economic data
- Presentation of Madagascar
- Useful links
- Living in Madagascar
- Main indicators
- Factor costs
- Business opportunities
- 72-hour entry visa or boarding authorisation for the purpose of obtaining convertible visa
- Work permit
- Company modification
- Free regime companies and free zones
- Environnemental permits
- Residence permit, morality investigation
- Company creation
- Prior notice of creation (Tourism)
- Modification de la carte Statistique
- Autorisation d’ouverture et de classement et de licence
- Demande de terrain
- Avis de constitution
- Laws & regulations
Investment in Madagascar
Business criminal law
- Investment in Madagascar
- The EDBM
- News and events
Mission and Objectives
Our mission is to facilitate investments by making the business climate conducive to companies developments.
Our objectives cover several aspects :
- Strengthen the national private sector competitivity by bringing supportive solutions to find partners, to elaborate business plans …
- Increase the foreign direct investments by promoting Madagascar as a destination for investments.
- Elaborate and recommend incentive measures to boost investments in Madagascar
- Assist investors in implementing their projects.
We act as an interface between the private sector and the Administration by collaborating with a network of technical unit within the ministries.
Six priority sectors have been identified : tourism, agribusiness, light manufacturing industry, ICT, infrastructure, and mining.